JKS

JKS

2011-12-14

[News/VDO] Jang Keun Suk opens his official YouTube channel [Behind-the-scenes video included]

[News/VDO] Jang Keun Suk opens his official YouTube channel [Behind-the-scenes video included]

Jang Keun Suk has opened his official YouTube channel.
On December 14, Jang’s agency, Tree J Company, announced that it opened Jang’s official YouTube channel on December 13.
Although the address of Jang’s official YouTube channel(http://www.youtube.com/PrinceJKS) wasn’t released before its launch, it received a lot of attention by unofficially releasing one-minute-long preview video, having over 30,000 hits.
Through Jang’s official YouTube channel, people can watch Jang’s music videos, TV spot videos, behind-the scenes videos, and live coverage of his concerts.
Especially, the Psycho_j Studio will show Jang’s daily life as if captured on CCTV. It is unlike other celebrities’ official YouTube channels, which simply upload existing videos.
Jang says, “I’ve made the official YouTube channel to interact with more fans. Because I’m doing many activities now, I’m expecting that I’ll be able to share my fun life with fans more than before. YouTube is interesting because it can be watched by people from all over the world. I hope I can interact with more fans through this YouTube channel. I ask for your continuous interest.”
Cr.  PrinceJKS
Source: TV Report


No comments:

Post a Comment