JKS

JKS

2012-06-11

[News] Jang Keun Suk cheers up a staff member; “You made the way I am today” .

[News] Jang Keun Suk cheers up a staff member; “You made the way I am today” .
Cr. en.korea


Actor Jang Keun Suk has consoled a worn-out staff member. Previously, one of the star’s staff members tweeted, “When looking for a job, people say make sure you get at least one of these three things: money, reputation, or laidback environment.

Well, none of these seem to be reached these days.” On reading this post, Jang replied him on June 11, “Well, you made me the way I am today.” Through his tweet, you can see that he does not ignore complaint and hard work of his staff, instead cares for them.

It gives a different perspective to the typical relationship of a star and his staff one might think of. Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “Keun Jang is awesome.” “I’m sure that the staff member was encouraged.” “I smell a gorgeous boy~”

No comments:

Post a Comment