JKS

JKS

2012-07-17

[News] Jang Keun Suk explains his comment about racial discrimination.

[News] Jang Keun Suk explains his comment about racial discrimination. 
Cr. en.korea 


Actor Jang Keun Suk recently explained his comment about racial discrimination.

On July 15, Jang uploaded a picture of himself with his friend in Paris on his Twitter account with the comment, “I saw there was ‘Jang Keun Suk racial discrimination’ as one of the most searched words on Daum.

I said that to one of the people who did something wrong to me. I didn’t mean it to all Western people. Please don’t exaggerate! I love Paris!” Jang tweeted before, “What I’m really mad about is that you don’t say anything to Western people, but if Asian people make a little mistake, you immediately come and harass them.

I know you are also stressed out, but do you really have to do that to make yourself feel better?” At this, people started talking about Jang’s comment, and Jang tried to explain what he really meant by the comment.

People responded: “I like Jang Keun Suk because he seems very thoughtful.” “Jang Keun Suk’s the best!” “Jang Keun Suk’s a thoughtful actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment