JKS

JKS

2011-08-08

[News] Jang Keun-suk Asia tour finale in Seoul over weekend

[News] Jang Keun-suk Asia tour finale in Seoul over weekend
Cr - soompi.com

Singer-actor Jang Keun-suk will meet with his fans in Korea over the weekend to close his Asia tour, according to his agency Tree J. Company on Friday.

A press release by Tree J said that Jang will hold the finale concert for "THE CRI SHOW," set to be attended by some 2,500 fans, at Seoul's Olympic Hall on Sunday.

The series of shows which had kicked off in Singapore in April, also took place in Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Taiwan, had recently wrapped up in China.

At the upcoming show, Jang will sing for his fans reveal behind-the-scenes stories to his pictorial and first official video clip to be released in Japan on October 26, as well as a video of his new office which Jang shot himself.

"I sincerely thank my fans for waiting for me for a long time...... As much as I've wanted to meet with my fans here, I'll pour in all my energy to the show," Jang was quoted as saying in the press release.

Soon after, he will head to Japan to promote his TV series "Marry Me, Mary" which also starred actress Moon Geun-young.

Having made his debut as a catalog model at the early age of five, Jang has starred in a number of films and dramas in Korea and also made his official debut as a singer in Japan this year.

He is currently working on film “You Are My Pet” alongside actress Kim Ha-neul.

No comments:

Post a Comment