JKS

JKS

2011-08-01

[News] Jang Keun Suk’s mother wants Park Shin Hye to be her daughter-in-law



[News] Jang Keun Suk’s mother wants Park Shin Hye to be her daughter-in-law
Cr.- en.korea.com

In the episode of MBC’s Section TV that airs on July 31, two stars who are leading Korean Wave in Japan and Taiwan, Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye appeared.

The interview went smoothly as Jang and Park are known to be best friends. The reporter from Section TV slipped a comment, “We hear that Jang’s mother likes you…”

Park replied, “Jang’s mother does really like me. When I met her for the first time, she grabbed my hand and said that she wants me to be her daughter-in-law.”

“But the only actor that I think is gorgeous is Won Bin,” added Park.

Jang talked back mischievously to her reply, and their close friendship made the atmosphere of setting lively.

In this episode Jang shares fun experiences in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment