JKS

JKS

2012-01-30

[News] Jang Keun Suk confidently reveals, “Someday, my anti-fans will…”


[News] Jang Keun Suk confidently reveals, “Someday, my anti-fans will…”
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Actor Jang Keun Suk revealed his thoughts about his anti-fans.
On the episode of KBS’s Entertainment News which aired on January 28, Jang said that the anti-fans will one day like him.
Previously, Jang attracted attention by appearing on KBS’s The Center of the New Korean Wave, I Am Jang Keun Suk that aired on January 1, and showing his normal and casual everyday life.
Jang revealed his confidence by saying, “I trust my anti-fans. They will also fall in love with me.”
Jang evoked mirth by posing in various ways and saying, “I am the trend.” “I don’t lack in anything.” “I am the most confident about my eyes.”

Source: Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment