JKS

JKS

2012-01-27

[News] Jang Keun Suk is a representative for a clothing brand with Go Jun Hee

[News] Jang Keun Suk is a representative for a clothing brand with Go Jun Hee


‘Pet Boy’ Jang Keun Suk recently met Go Jun Hee.
Go signed a contract to become a representative for the casual brand Codes Combine with Jang, who is the most precious man to girls.
Since Jang is a lead Hallyu star, who shows off his manly yet cute charms in the movie You’re My Pet in Japan, many people are wondering how they will look in a commercial.
Go says, “I’m very interested in fashion so I’m very happy to be a representative for the clothing brand. I will try harder to show a better side of me.”
Jang is currently keeping busy as an Asian Prince in both Japan and China. Go is appearing on tvN’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Twelve Men in a Year and emceeing On Style’s Style Magazine.

Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment