JKS

JKS

2011-09-26

[News] Jang Keun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona start shooting ‘Love Rain’

[News] Jang Keun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona start shooting ‘Love Rain’

Jang Keun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona started shooting their TV series Love Rain.
Jang and Yoona shot the series for the first time on the 24th. Producer Yoon Suk Ho and many actors appeared on the set, including, Jang, Yoona, Kim Si Hoo, Son Eun Suk, Hwang Bo Ra, Seo In Kook, and more.
Actors dressed up in the seventies retro style clothes and drew a lot of attention. Jang featured a model student and Yoona featured an innocent and pure college student in the seventies.
Lots of fans came to the set to see the actors.
Yoon said, “Beginning is always makes my hear flutter. Let’s do our best to achieve our goals.” Jang said, “Everything that prepared for the series, such as the light, angle, and green campus are beautiful. I think that’s why every scene looks like an art.”
Yoona said, “Thanks to Yoon, I could finish shooting the scene without any mistakes. I was happy to see me on the screen making me look better.”
Love Rain will air in the first half of next year.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment