JKS

JKS

2011-09-08

[News] Jang Keun Suk confides his feelings about the scandal with Kim Yuna

.

Jang Keun Suk confides his feelings about the scandal with Kim Yuna


On the August 7 episode of MBC’s Golden Fish Bank – The Knee God, Jang Keun Suk was invited. When asked about the scandal with Kim Yuna, a universally popular figure skating star, Jang said, “I’ve never seen Kim. When the rumor was broken out, she responded by saying, ‘I feel a little unpleasant about the rumor. I guess Jang would feel the same with me.’ At the time, I wondered if she disliked me, because I’ve never met her in person.”

He added, “Unlike her, the rumor made me feel great.” Then, he talked to her toward the camera: “I’ve just laughed off at the time because that was never true at all.”
Source: TVreport

No comments:

Post a Comment