JKS

JKS

2011-10-05

[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “I call my fans eels.”


[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “I call my fans eels.”
Cr - en.korea.com

Jang Keun Suk said he always called his Korean and Japanese fans ‘eels.’
At the production report conference for his new film You’re My Pet (directed by Kim Byung Gon, produced by Production Rudence) on the 4th, he said, “I call my Korean fans eels and also do the same to my Japanese fans.”
He continued, “I like eels a lot and I always choose eels when I want to have stamina food,” and added, “since my fans are always giving me energy like stamina food, I call them eels.”
He also said, “so I call them now eel generation (came up from Girls’ Generation)” for a joke, but as no one laughed he bashfully said, “that wasn’t fun,” being embarrassed.
You’re My Pet, starring Jang Keun Suk and Kim Ha Neul, is a romantic comedy about a powerful owner (played by Kim  Ha Neul) and a sweet pet Momo (played by Jang Keun Suk), which is ready to be released in November.

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment