JKS

JKS

2011-10-03

[VDO/Photos] You’re My Pet




[VDO/Photos] You’re My Pet
These are just unofficially what I think this video is saying.
4,400 visitors to the “You’re My Pet” exhibition, and the movie will be broadcast in Japan on 21 Jan 2012.
Japanese eels saying that JKS is like God (kami) and saying “mero mero”. And the fun part is the handshake mould that JKS made~!

Updates from tenshi_akuma on YMP exhibition:
Here is inside of the exhibition.
You can imagine Sukkie’s bath time ^^*.
We can shake hands with a virtual hand. When we shake hands, we can hear some secret lines such as “I love you.” I heard there were many variations.
They look the items Sukkie used in YMP.
These are official pics??

And I like these pics below best. They come in pairs. The master takes care of her pet, Sukkie. On the other hand, the pet takes care of his master. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment