JKS

JKS

2011-10-12

[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “I want to be an amusement park for my girlfriend”

[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “I want to be an amusement park for my girlfriend”


On the 10th a show-case for the movie You’re a Pet was held in Seoul.
Jang Keun Suk plays the character Kang In Ho, who is also featured as a pet “Momo” that tries to earn his master’s heart by being friendly.
Jang says, “In the movie, I yearn for the master’s love and try hard to gain her heart. I might do the same thing in real life. I should be able to protect my girlfriend, of course, but at the same time, I need to know how to lose myself for her. I want to have a fun, faithful relationship and be able to throw great events for my girlfriend, like an amusement park.”
At the shooting set of the movie, he has applied his thoughts into acting. He says, “The scenarios changed a bit, but I think it came out better, with wider perspective.”
Also, Jang seemed pleased for shooting a kissing scene through the movie after ten years since his debut.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment