JKS

JKS

2011-10-12

[News] Korean Star Jang Keun Suk sings a serenade to photographer Cho Sunhee?

[News] Korean Star Jang Keun Suk sings a serenade to photographer Cho Sunhee?

On KBS’s internet talk show, Seo Kyung Deok’s National Team, professional photographer Cho Sunhee  revealed, “During a short break after a photo shoot, Jang Keun Suk sang a song for me offhand saying that it’s my theme song.”
She praised him by saying, “He’s always full of energy during the photo shoot. I learn a lot from him even though he’s still young.”
In the talk show, she also revealed how she started taking pictures and also revealed her philosophy on life. “Live today as if it’s the last day of my life.”
She also gave an advice to young photographers by saying, “There are many people who don’t try hard, despite their big dreams. I fell asleep taking pictures.”
This episode can be seen on KBS internet news (www.kbsnews.com).

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment