JKS

JKS

2012-08-05

[News] Jang Keun Suk complains, “I almost burned myself”.

[News] Jang Keun Suk complains, “I almost burned myself”. 
Cr. en.korea 

Recently, actor Jang Keun Suk was spotted shirtless looking exhausted under the hot weather.

On August 5, the star tweeted, “Wha…What the heck? Korea is hotter than Thailand? I was really hot after playing tennis for 20 minutes, so I tried to rest on a steel chair and… I almost burned myself,” and attached a picture.

Jang is frowning with a towel on his head, looking exhausted.

He is resting on a chair, but his whole face is covered with sweat. He draws particular attention from netizens because he is shirtless.

 Netizens who saw the posting commented: “How can you play tennis in this weather?” “You are going to have sunstroke.”

“Please restrain yourself from playing sports in this weather.” “Jang looks so slim.” Jang has over 5 million followers on his Weibo account, showing off his popularity in Asia.


No comments:

Post a Comment