JKS

JKS

2012-08-13

[News] Jang Keun Suk reveals, “Not many of you know, but I’m a boss.”

[News] Jang Keun Suk reveals, “Not many of you know, but I’m a boss.” 
Cr. en.korea 

Actor Jang Keun Suk playing a boss is creating a stir. On August 13, Jang uploaded multiple pictures on his Twitter with the caption, “Not many of you know yet, but I am the boss of Tree J.

I will be uploading the first and second part of me playing boss at 2:00 o’clock.

You can call this ‘the boss Suk.’” He kept adding mentions, “There is even a bed in the boss’ room! The boss can even practice his gold swing in his office!” The pictures display Jang in an office practicing his golf swing, and signing papers.

He was even captured in the bedroom. 

Netizens commented: “You’re so cute playing a boss.” “If my boss is like that, I would definitely work overtime every day.” “I want to work at his company too.”


No comments:

Post a Comment