JKS

JKS

2012-08-04

[News] Jang Keun Suk, the Prince of Asia, celebrates his own birthday.

[News] Jang Keun Suk, the Prince of Asia, celebrates his own birthday. 
Cr. en.korea 

Recently, actor Jang Keun Suk was spotted celebrating his own birthday.

In the morning of August 4, Jang tweeted, “Because my phone kept ringing, I wondered if something had happened in Korea, but it turns out to be my birthday.

You still need to wait one more hour to celebrate my birthday here,” and attached a picture. In the posting, Jang is looking at the camera holding a birthday cake in his hands in a dark room.

He continued, “It’s the birthday of the Prince of Asia. Play music!” and revealed another photo in which he is smiling at a beach wearing shorts and making a cute smile. Once again, Jang is holding a cake in his hands.

Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Happy birthday!” “The way you celebrate your birthday makes me laugh.” “He looks cute.” “I suppose he received a lot of birthday cakes.” “Happy birthday to the Prince!”


No comments:

Post a Comment