JKS

JKS

2011-11-13

[News] An injunction banning You’re My Pet from being released is dismissed

[News] An injunction banning You’re My Pet from being released is dismissed 
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Filed by men’s solidarity, an injection banning You’re My Pet, starring Kim Ha Neul and Jang Keun Suk, from being released, was dismissed.
On the 9th, Seoul Central District Court’s the 50th civil court dismissed the injection banning You’re My Pet from being released.
On the 2nd, men’s solidarity filed an injection banning the movie from being released for reason of describing a relationship between an owner and a pet through a woman as an owner and a man as a pet because this equates men with dogs, and therefore, insults all men.
You’re My Pet was released on the 10th.

Source: JTN

No comments:

Post a Comment