JKS

JKS

2011-11-29

[News] Park Shin Hye, tired of school life

[News] Park Shin Hye, tired of school life

Actress Park Shin Hye talked about her school life.
On November 28, she left notes on her tweeter, “It was the worst semester since I became a college student.”
She added ,” I wish I left of absence from school and took a trip. It certainly wasn’t worth the tuition. I tried, and tried. But I can’t do it anymore. I hate everything about it. What I only need is to take a break.”
She kept busy with her career, attending Joong Ang University, as a student of the Theater and Film Department. Though she kept smiling on TV, it seems that she had difficult time doing the two things and got tried of.
People responded : “It seems that she feels sham to be bad at her school. I feel sorry for her but it proves that he is a true actress.” “Way to go! Shin Hye!” “It was not your fault. You were so busy.” “The summer vacation is just around the corner. You can have lots of time to take a break.”
She emceed 2011 Melon Music Award, held in Seoul on November 24.
Source : TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment