JKS

JKS

2011-11-16

[News] Jang Keun Suk Declares to Shut down His Twitter Account


[News] Jang Keun Suk Declares to Shut down His Twitter Account
Cr - http://www.soompi.com
On November 12, Jang Keun Suk posted on his Twitter, “On Twitter, I have met many people from all over the world, and I learned a lot, but I cannot take any more distortions to the truth.” He stated that his Twitter account will be shut down at midnight on November 13.
To his fans that were sorry to the end of his Twitter account, Jang Keun Suk left a tweet saying, “If you really want to hear from me, come to the Jang Kun Suk application.” The star actor recently released a smartphone application under his name that gives updates on his whereabouts and promotions. 
Upon the news, his fans said in disappointment, “Don’t go!”, “Will we not be able to see Jang Geun Suk’s continuous tweets anymore?”, and “Is the Jang Keun Suk application free?”
Although many fans have begged Jang Keun Suk not to close down his Twitter account, he said, “A lot of people ask me why I’ve decided to quit Twitter and that I really should not give up and lose to the anti-fans out there. But actually, there is a different reason to my quitting. It’s because my cell phone batteries die out too quickly. My cell phone is hungry, and so am I.”
Meanwhile, the movie starring Jang Keun Suk and Kim Ha Neul, “You’re My Pet,” based on a Japanese manga was released on November 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment