JKS

JKS

2011-11-13

[News] Jang Keun Suk reveals a photo sticker with Kim Ha Neul

[News] Jang Keun Suk reveals a photo sticker with Kim Ha Neul 
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Actor Jang Keun Suk revealed a photo sticker with Kim Ha Neul.
On the 10th, Jang tweeted a picture with Kim Ha Neul with the comment “You guys must be jealous of me! We’re close enough to take this photo sticker together! I won the game, but she got mad so I had to give it back to her. Go You Are My Pet! Woof, woof!”
In the picture, Jang is holding some money next to Kim Ha Neul. The picture gives similar atmosphere to the movie You Are My Pet.
Previously on the 2nd at the press conference of You Are My Pet, Jang said, “I’ll reveal a photo sticker with Kim Ha Neul when the movie opens.”
Netizens comment: “The photo sticker machine did a good job doctoring your picture.” “You look friendly together.” “You look like sisters rather than a couple.”
The movie You Are My Pet, which drew attention with the cast of Jang Keun Suk and Kim Ha Neul, premiered on the 10th and is now playing in theaters across the country.

Source: Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment