JKS

JKS

2011-11-03

[News] You're My Pet press conference

[News] You're My Pet  press conference

On 2 Nov afternoon, “You’re my Pet” (YMP) press conference was held. The leads Kim Ha-neul and Jang Keun Suk and director Kim Byung-kun attended.
In the romantic comedy adapted from Japanese manga, Kim Ha-neul acts as Chi-eun and JKS acts as coquettish and absolutely faithful pet In-ho.
Based on the novel by Japanese author Yayoi Ogawa, the plot has already been affirmed. The movie describes the meeting, mutual understanding and friendship between owner and pet – the socially passive Chi-eun and popular and talented classical ballet In-ho.
JKS said, “I watched the movie very seriously. Up til now, I don’t have a work which I’m 100% satisfied with. There’s always some regrets. But amongst all my works, I’m most satisfied with YMP, really fortunate. This is a movie that can be watched relaxingly without any burden.”
“I worked harder in this drama, though I’m not sure whether it was enough. But considering it’s a comedy and should make everyone happy, the effect of too much acting skill may not be good. Luckily In-ho is very similar to me, I feel that In-ho in the movie is Jang Keun Suk, a performing JKS that adheres to the preference of the director and Kim Ha-neul.”
When asked what happens if the movie plot happens in real life, JKS answered laughingly, “Although the movie filming has completed, we still maintain the owner-pet relationship. It’s interesting being a pet in real life.” As for KHN, she said, “During the filming process, I was very envious of Chi-eun, but there is no choice but to return to KHN in real life. I feel that this is the best romantic comedy I’ve acted in.”
Having displayed world-class dance in the movie, JKS said, “The movie OST is really great. During this period, I keep searching for my identity amidst my roles as a singer, actor and dancer. It’s indeed hard being the little Prince of Asia.”
Given the title of “romantic comedy queen” by JKS, KHN said, “Amongst all the genres, my acting skill seems best shown in romantic comedy, because the filming process was happy. But when I saw the movie, I have a regret that I should be more comical.”
When asked to make a choice between Yu Seung-ho in “Blind” and JKS in YMP, Kim Ha-neul was in a dilemma and after some thinking, finally answered that “both cannot be compared. It was more formal with Yu Seung-ho as there was no romance involved (in filming), and filming with JKS was too comical. In short, I am not able to choose.”
JKS added a question playfully. “If Yu Seung-ho and I fall into the water at the same time and there is only one life vest, who will you throw it to?”
KHN chose Yu Seung-ho, with the reason that “Yu Seung-ho is young and has more of his life to live”.
The movie airs in Korea on 10 Nov.
Source: Innolife (article 1 and 2)
Posted on  by aphrael77

No comments:

Post a Comment