JKS

JKS

2011-11-08

[News] Jang Keun Suk sang Korean national anthem at Kim Seung Woo’s request

[News] Jang Keun Suk sang Korean national anthem at Kim Seung Woo’s request 
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently talked about why he sang the Korean national anthem at Tokyo Dome.
On the 4th, Jang gave an interview with TV Report and said, “I sang the Korean national anthem at Kim Seung Woo’s request.”
Jang sang the Korean national anthem at Tokyo Dome on October 24 prior to the charity baseball match between the Playboys, where Korean entertainers are included such as Kim and Jang Dong Gun, and the OB, which is a Japanese pro baseball team.
Some media outlets said Jang threw the first pitch but that was not true. Jang said, “I couldn’t throw the first pitch. When Kim asked me to do it, I said I will do it no matter what. But I found out that the rival company for the brand that I’m working as a representative for, was a main sponsor for the game. My managers said I should not sing the Korean national anthem but I wanted to because Kim asked me to. So my managers talked to the brand and I could sing the Korean national anthem.”
He added, “Kim asked me to throw the first pitch but I refused it and asked to be excused for that part.”
Jang and Kim Ha Neul’s movie You’re My Pet will be released on the 10th.


Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment