JKS

JKS

2011-11-02

[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “Kim Ha Neul treats me like a pet in real life”

[News] Jang Keun Suk says, “Kim Ha Neul treats me like a pet in real life” 
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently said that Kim Ha Neul, who shot the movie You’re My Pet with Jang, treats him like a pet in real life as well.
On the 2nd, Jang attended a press conference for the movie in Seoul and said, “Kim treats me like her pet even after the shooting.”
The movie, which is based on a comic book, is about a girl who raises a handsome boy as her pet.
Jang said, “Kim has my phone number under the name “Momo”, which is pet’s name in the movie. Even though she treats me like her pet, I enjoy this relationship so I want to be her pet as well.”
He added, “When we played basketball betting ten thousand yen in Japan, I had to make her feel better for twenty five minutes because she lost the game.”
“I love the movie because the character that I played is very similar to me. I’m confused about my identity because I sing, act and dance. It’s not easy to be the Prince of Asia.”
The movie will be released on the 10th

No comments:

Post a Comment