JKS

JKS

2011-11-09

[News/Photos] Jang Keun Suk sleeps in the open air

[News/Photos] Jang Keun Suk sleeps in the open air 
Cr - http://en.korea.com

Actor Jang Keun Suk recently slept in the open air.
On the 8th, Jang tweeted a picture with the comment, “I took a nice nap in an open-air theater. I can only take a break when I’m in school.”
In the picture, Jang is lying on the ground and covering his face with a hat. Even though there are leaves and plastic bags scattered around on the ground, Jang looks like he is very relaxed.
People responded: “It’s too bad that I can’t see your face.” “Be careful not to fall off.” “You slept in the open air during a precious break?”
Jang and Kim Ha Neul’s movie You’re My Pet will be released on the 10th.
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment